Monday, March 30, 2009

more unclear bits on text

a. same text, slightly different telling
i. dreamer:
1. faster, more alarmed
2. stranger details?
3. ends with “and then I woke up”
4. go in, strange details
5. end with a nap on the couch in the basement
6. Ooor, with a crash and passing out in the basement
ii. waker:
1. slower, more matter of fact
2. less interested “brown or something, I don’t really remember” shrug
3. ends with “and then I fell asleep
4. end with taking a nap on their couch
a. or falling and hitting my head on
b. have it be the dream about going to my friend’s house
i. ends with falling asleep on the couch, which happened in dream and real life
c. have it be the dream about the kitchen that swoops and catches me after starting with a crack to the head
i. against a story about cracking my head on the basement floor

No comments:

Post a Comment